Oslo - ships 12/10
Made with anti-theft features to keep your information and belongings secure wherever you roam, the women's Sherpani Oslo convertible tote backpack converts from a tote to a backpack to a crossbody bag.
This product is final sale.
This bag will begin shipping on 12/10.
Note: Purchases that contain pre-order and in-stock will be shipped once all items in the order are available. If you would like the in-stock items to ship sooner please purchase any “pre-order” items separately.
- Wear this bag as a backpack, a crossbody, or a tote, making it a great companion for a productive day at work or an upcoming trip.
- RFID protection is engineered into the bag using high-tech fabric instead of bulky wires for added protection without excess weight
- Chair-lock loop system at the back panel lets you attach the bag to a chair to discourage grab-and-run theft
- Anti-theft locking slider and anti-slash bottom fabric help keep your essentials secure
- Spacious main zippered compartment contains a padded internal sleeve that fits a 13 in. laptop
- Exterior front slip pockets; 2 water bottle pockets; 2 large back exterior slip pockets; small interior slip pocket; cell phone/pen holder
- Lightweight herringbone nylon fabric provides lasting durability; a durable water repellent (DWR) coating sloughs off light rain
- Vegan leather accents create a distinctive look and feel
- Removable flashlight/pen combination
- Gear Capacity (L): 16 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.): 976 cubic inches
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 4 + main compartment
- Laptop Compartment: Yes
- Fits Laptop Size (in.): 13.5 inches
- iPad / Tablet Compartment: Yes
- Carry-On: Yes
- Material(s): 300-denier nylon
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Gender: Women's