| 6 answered questions
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Using high-tech fabrics instead of bulky wires to provide RFID protection, the women's Sherpani Sonora Convertible Pack provides anti-theft peace of mind wherever you travel.
- Wear as a backpack or crossbody or shoulder bag for hands-free ease
- RFID protection is engineered into the bag using high-tech fabric instead of bulky wires for added protection without excess weight
- Chair-lock loop system at the back panel lets you attach the bag to a chair to discourage grab-and-run theft
- Anti-theft locking zipper slider and anti-slash fabrics and webbing help keep your belongings secure
- Back slip pocket features a magnetic closure and doubles as storage for the pack straps when not in use
- Interior sleeve accommodates a 10 in. tablet or an 11 in. laptop
- Interior slip pocket, phone pocket and metal key fob
- Lightweight herringbone nylon fabric provides lasting durability; a durable water repellent (DWR) coating sloughs off light rain
- Vegan leather accents create a distinctive look and feel
- Removable flashlight/pen combination.
- Best Use: Travel
- Bag Style: Backpack, Shoulder Bag, Crossbody Bag
- Gear Capacity (L): 11 liters
- Gear Capacity (cu. in.): 671 cubic inches
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 2 + main compartment
- Laptop Compartment: Yes
- iPad / Tablet Compartment: Yes
- Carry-On: Yes
- RFID Blocking: Yes
- Material(s): 300-denier nylon
- Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Gender: Women's.